Sunday 13 January 2013

2013 New Years Resolutions

Hi Everyone,


I hope you all had a lovely week. Today I am going to share with you my 2013 beauty resolutions, I know its a bit late but I'm normally so terrible at new years resolutions that I don't really make them, however in the last few weeks I made a few decisions about changes I will be making to my beauty routine, that I guess they would count as new year resolutions. Anyway here they are I hope you enjoy.

The List!

1) No more face wipes or soap!- OK bear with me on this one, I have decided to start with oil cleansing instead. I actually started this a few weeks ago, basically my skin has never felt better, I hardly ever need to moisturise any more and the condition of my skin is probably the best its been since I was about 10.

2) Find the perfect eyeliner brush- This sounds so simple, but I just cant find the right one for me I have now tried about 6, if anyone has any recommendations please let me know!

3) Drink more water- Its the best way to good skin and so easy so I have no idea why I struggle with drinking water, but this WILL change.

4) Spend more time on my nails- My more nails have become rather neglected in recent weeks and as 2013 is going to be huge for nail varnish (check out MUA's new nail effects, fluffy nails and nail constellations, I am in love with them both) its about time I started taking a tad more care with them.

5) Spend more time on this blog- I love writing on here and I want to do more, so hopefully there will be posts more regularly on here.

6) Go to IMATS London- Words can't describe how excited about IMATS I am, its a make up show that is hosted in various places across the world at different times throughout the year, and for the first time I will be going!

Anyway that is it for today, sorry for the short post, this week has been so busy for me but all will be back to normal next time. I hope you all have a lovely week and I will speak to you all soon.

Charley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment